Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 FLC Counsellors 07 Jobs
Dena Bank (A Government of India Enterprise), Govt. of Chhattisgarh has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of o7 FLC Counsellors posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 20th April 2016.
- Last date of receipt of application form is 20th April 2016
- FLC Counsellors (07) posts
- A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
- Shall be an Officer who has retired / Opted for VRS not below the post of Scale-II with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 10 years in Scale-I in any Nationalized Bank/ SBI Group/ Pvt. Bank.
- The candidate should not be more than 62 years of age as on last date of application form.
- A Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 15000/- including HA/TA (conveyance expenses) will be paid to the counsellors for each completed calendar month, of which Rs 5000/- per month.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on Interview
The application fee/ postages would be as under: Rs.400/- : General & OBC category Rs. 50/- : Reserved category (SC/ST/Physically Handicapped) The application fee will be by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Dena Bank payable at Raipur.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 20th April 2016 The candidate will be required to take a print out of the application available on our web site and submit to the Field General Manager, East India Operation(Kolkata) along with required documents/ certificates in respect of eligibility criteria.
- Address of Field General Manager (E.I.O.) – is as under: Field General Manager (E.I.O.) Dena Bank fgmo (e.i.o.) avani heights, 1st floor 59a, chowaranghee road Kolkata- 700020.
Visit Official Website