Delhi University Recruitment 2016 Administrator & other Jobs
Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi, Vasundhara Enclave has issued a Employement Recruitment of System and Network Administrator and other posts on contract basis. The Eligible candidates may apply trough the prescribed application format on or before 18th April 2016.
- Last date of Receipt of application 18th April 2016
- System and Network Administrator -01(one) post
- Hostel Supervisor -01 (one) female
- Junior Assistant- Hostel (contractual) 01 (one) female
System and Network Administrator
- MCA/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (Informatics) or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline from the recognized University /Institution.
- At least four years of System and Network Administration experience in an organization for general domain system administration with user accounts management, network administration security administration and web-server and data base administration.
- Microsoft MCSA, Cisco CCNA, CISSP and /or any other equivalent certifications.
- Master in Social Work or Hospitality Administration from a recognized University with at least 2 years of experience as a Hostel supervisor of a Girls Hostel accommodation operations, in a reputed Hostel/Hotel/ Guest house of commercial or educational establishment.
- One year Diploma in Disaster Management.
- Good communication Skills on English and Hindi Language.
Junior Assistant- Hostel
- Graduate from a recognized University with at least 1 year of experience as a Junior Assistant Hostel of Girls-Hostel accommodation operations, in a reputed Hostel/Hotel/ Guest house of commercial or educational establishment.
- Good communication Skills in English and Hindi Language.
- One Year Diploma in Disaster Management.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 30 years and the maximum of 40 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation is applicable for as per norms.
- Remuneration: Rs 35000 /- pm (consolidated)
- Remuneration: Rs. 20000/- to 25000/- per month (consolidated)
- Remuneration: Rs. 15800/- per month (consolidated)
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format The Complete Application form duly filled-in should be sent by Registered/Speed Post to the Principal, Maharaja Agrasen College, University of Delhi, Vasundhara Enclave, New Delhi-1100096 by April, 18 2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form