Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016
Union Territory Administrative of Daman & Diu Police Department has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 14 Sub-Inspector posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 20th May 2016.
- Last date for Submission of Application form 20th May 2016
- Daman & Diu (U.T) Sub –Inspector (14) posts
- Police Sub-Inspector Group ‘B'(Non-Ministerial, NonGazetted)
- Graduate from a recognized University with 55% of marks. Certificate of computer of at least 3 months.
- Motor driving- Possession of license of LMV for at least 2 years. Degree in law.
The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 30 years as on last date of application form. Age relaxation to the reserves category candidates’ will be applicable as per govt rules.
The candidates pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
The candidates’ selection will b e based on
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format only On-line application will be accepted. For on-line application, Physical Endurance test standards and written test details go to. 1. http :/www.daman.nic.in 2. http :/www.ddpolice.nic.in along with their original documents and certificates on or before 20th may 2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Apply online here