CUTN Recruitment 2015 : Central University of Tamil Nadu Notification ::
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU, Thiruvarur has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 55 Faculty posts on Regular. Eligible candidates may apply through offline Application reach on before 14.11.2015 (www.cutn.ac.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Application Receiving last Date : 14th November 2015.
Post/Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Subject Name||Professor||Associate Professor||Asst.
|10||Media & Mass Communication||01||02||04|
|11||Music & Fine Arts||—||01||02|
Education Qualifications :
- Ph.D in relevant subjects from recognized University.
- Minimum ten years of teaching experience in university/college (three years work as Associate Professor)
- Monthly Pay band Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay Rs.10000/-
Associate Professor :
- Ph.D/Master Degree with 55% marks merit of above any subject
- Minimum of eight years of experience of teaching or research in an academic/research position.
- Monthly Pay band Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay Rs.9000/-
Assistant Professor :
- Master Degree level in relevant subject from an Indian University.
- Must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
- Monthly Pay band Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs.6000/-
Selection Mode :
Shortlisted candidates selection made will be on basis of Interview Performance skills.
Application Fee :
- UR/OBC Category – Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD category – Rs.500/-, crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Central University of Tamil Nadu” payable at Thiruvarur/ Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu
- Deposit at IOB (Challan system)-A/C No.226601000000014 & Savings Bank, A/C Name-Central University of Tamil Nadu, IFSC Code –IOBA0002266, Bank/Code-IOB, Thandalai (code:2266)
Download Official Notification file
Visit official Website
Download Application Form
How to Apply :
Fulfilled all respect details of the Application, affixed latest passport color photograph, attached necessary Documents (Education, Experience, Caste, Publications, Age proof Certificates), DD receipt send to The Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur – 610 101, Tamil Nadu.
Also Read :