CSMCRI Recruitment 2016 Scientist
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMRI), Gujarat has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Scientist /Senior Scientist posts on Temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 15th April 2016.
- Last Date for receipt of application 15th April 2016
- Scientist / Senior Scientist (01) post
- Ph.D. (submitted) in Chemistry
- Ph.D. in Chemistry with 2 years’ posts Ph.D. experience relevant to the job.
- The candidate’s age limit should be the minimum of age 32 years for scientist and 37 years for senior Scientist. Age relaxation for SC/ST/and13 years for OBC candidates applicable as per CSIR Norms.
- PB-3 [₹15600-39100] Plus Grade Pay of ₹6600/- for the post of Scientist and ₹7600/- for the post of Senior Scientist.
- Total monthly emoluments Rs. 64241/- for the post of Scientist and 74159/- for the post of Senior Scientist.
The candidates will be selected based on applicant’s performance in
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar. No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of prescribed certificates as given in the notification, Demand Draft and in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ____ Post No._____ Advt. No. 1/2016” to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat) on or before 15-04-2016.