NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY-COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC & INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH, had issued notification on purely temporary and contractual positions of 18 Junior Research Fellows, Senior Research Fellows, Project Fellows, Sr Project Fellows, Project Assistant under the various ongoing externally funded & time targeted sponsored projects.Eligible candidates can attend Interview on 10.02.2016 (www.nplindia.org).Further details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Advertisement No : Rectt./01/2016
Date of Interview : 10th February 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||07|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||03|
|3||Senior Project Fellow||04|
Education Qualifications :
1. Junior Research Fellow : Master Degree in Chemistry /Chemsitry (Organic Chemistry/Physics/Electronics or n Chemical /Mechanical /Biotechnology with GATE Score
2. Senior Research Fellow – Post Graduation in Physics/Chemistry disciplines with two years experience
3. Senioor Project Fellow –M.Tech inn Energy Engineering/Nanotechnology or M.Sc Electroncis with two years experience or M.Sc in Physics/Material Science with two years experience
4. Project Fellow –B.Teh inn Mechanical/Electronics Engineering from recognized Institution.
5. Project Assistant – Master Degree in Chemistry from recognized University.
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age limit|
|Senior Research Fellow/Senior Project Fellow||32 years|
|Project Fellow/Project Assistant/Junior Research Fellow||28 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Emolument|
|Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow||Rs.25000/-|
|Senior Project Fellow||Rs.18000/-|
|Project Fellow/Project Assistant||Rs.16000/-|
Selection method :
- GATE Examination score (Junior Research Fellow)
- Documents Verifications
Download Official Notification file
Download Application form
How to Apply :
Eligible applicnats can attend Interview on given date and fill all respect details of prescribed form, download from official notification file along with latest passport size photograph, original and attested copies of all certificates/testimonials. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority .
Also Read :