CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad Notification 2014-Technical Assistant Vacancies : CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) –NGRI (National Geophysical Research Institute), Hyderabad has issued Notification for Recruitment of Technical Assistant & Senior Technical Officer Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 17th October 2014 through online (www.ngri.org.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Last date of Online Registration : 17th October 2014.
Last date for Online Registration copy submission : 24th October 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Technical Officer||01|
Education Qualifications :
- Master Degree in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Physics combination subjects with 55% marks merit and two years research experience in Geophysical Studies for Sr.No.1 post.
- Graduation in Mathematics/Physics/Geology or Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry combination subjects with one year Experience in the area of Geological / Geophysical data collection and analysis for Technical Assistant posts.
Age Limit : Upper Age Limit belonging SC/ST-5 years, OBC-3 years & PWD-10 years applicable as per Govt. Order.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Technical Officer||35 years|
|Technical Assistant||28 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Senior Technical Officer||Rs.15600-39100/-||Rs.5400/-|
Selection Process :
- Education qualification/Experience
Application Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH/ Women/CSIR Employees/Abroad Candidates – Nil
Payment in the shape of Bank Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of The Director, National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad.
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates would be required to apply online through NGRI official website and making the payment of requisite fees, filled all respect details of online application should be registered on before 17/10/2014.Computer generated Online Registration Print/Hard copy, attested certificates send to The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500 007 (A.P.).