CRPF Recruitment 2016: Central Reserve Police Force Notification ::
CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE, Central zone regarding Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Central and Eastern Sector has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 1247 Constable ( (Technical & Tradesmen) posts. Eligible candidates may aply through offline Application reach on before 10.03.2016 (www.crpf.gov.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Commencing Date of Online Application : 11th February 2016
Online Registration last date : 10th March 2016.
PET/PST Dates : 30th March to 20th April 2016.
Date of Written Test : 15th May 2016.
Date of Trade Test : 30th May 2016.
Distribution of Vacancy Details :
The CRPF Recruitment Constables
(Technical & Tradesmen) in the trades of Driver/Fitter/Bugler/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/Cobbler /Carpenter/ Gardner/ Painter /Cook / Water Carrier/ Washer(Men/Women)/ Safai Karamchari/ Barber/Hair Dresser in regarding Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal state residents.
- Bihar State – 210 posts
- Chhattisgarh State – 106 posts
- Jharkhand State – 123 posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 132 posts
- Odisha state – 73 posts
- Uttar Pradesh state – 385 posts
- Uttarkhand State -20 posts
- West Bengal State – 198 posts
Education Qualifications :
Constable (Driver) :
- 10th Standard or equivalent Examination pass from recognized Board and must possess Transport Vehicle driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
Constable (Fitter) :
- 12th Standard Examination pass and ITI certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade (OR)
- National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade of three year duration from a recognized institution and one year practical experience in the field of concerned trade.
Age limit :
The post of Constable (Driver) recommended age of 21-27 years & all other Technician& Tradesman age will be 18-23 years as on 01.01.2016.Age Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government.
- 10th Standard or equivalent Examination pass from State/Central recognized Board.
- Must be proficient and worked in respective trades.
Selection Mode :
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
Examination fee :
- GEN (UR)/OBC category – Rs.50/-
- SC/ST/Ex.Servicemen candidates – Nil, payment deposit by Online system (Net Banking, Credit card /Debit Card of any bank) or E.Challan system.
Download Official Notification file
Visit official Website
Apply Online Here
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can apply Online from official Website and online registration process complete on before 10.03.2016.
Also Read :