CIMS Notification 2014-Jr.Resident Vacancies : CIMS (Chamarajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences), Under Govt. of Karnataka, Chamarajanagar has issued Notification for Recruitment of 77 Jr.Resident/Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Tutor & Sr.Resident Posts, the eligible candidates can attend Interview on 10th November 2014 through offline (www.cimscrnagara.kar.nic.in). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Date of Interview : 12th November 2014
Last date for Submission of the Application : 10th November 2014.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- MBBS Degree and Post Graduation (MD/MS ) in the concerned subject of General Medicine/General Surgery /OBG or Master Degree in Anatomy/Biochemistry/ subjects and Three years Teaching experience as Associate Professor in concerned subject for Professor Posts.
- MBBS Degree and Post Graduation (MD/MS ) in the concerned subject of General Medicine/Anaesthesia/OBG/Radio Diagnosis or Master Degree in Biochemistry subject and four years Teaching experience as Assistant Professor in concerned subject for Associate Professor Posts.
- MBBS Degree and Post Graduation (MD/MS ) in the concerned subject of Anatomy/General Medicine/General Surgery /Anaesthesia/OBG/Radio Diagnosis or Master Degree in Biochemistry subject for Assistant Professor Posts.
- MBBS Degree from recognized Medical Institution and Must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Registration certificate for Tutor/Jr.Resident posts.
- MBBS Degree and Post Graduation (MD/MS ) in the concerned subject of General Medicine/General Surgery /O.B.G/Anaesthesia /Radio Diagnosis/Ophthalmology /E.N.T /Paediatrics/Orthopaedics and Must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Registration certificate for Senior Resident posts.
Age Limit : Upper Age Limit applicable for SC/ST/OBC categories as per Rules.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor||45 years|
|Junior Resident||38 years|
|Senior Resident||38 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade pay|
|Junior Resident||1st Year –Rs.29000/-2nd Year-Rs.30000/-
3rd Year – Rs.31000/-
|Tutor||1st Year –Rs.29000/- 2nd Year-Rs.30000/-
3rd Year – Rs.31000/-
Selection Process :
- Higher Qualification/Experience
Application Fee :
- Payable Fee – Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode – Bank Demand Draft
- Deposit Way – Director & Dean, Chamarajanagar Institute of Medical Sciences (payable at Chamarajanagar).
Visit official Website
Download Application form
How to Apply :
Interested Doctors should be send fulfilled application, attested documents, DD copy, recent passport size color photographs reach on before 10/11/2014.All Applicants can attend Interview along with all respect detailed application, Original certificates, age proof, recent passport size color photograph, DD copy, MCI certificates.
Sent Address/Venue : Director & Dean Office, CIMS, District Hospital Campus, B.Rachaiah Double Road, Chamarajanagar.