CIMFR Recruitment 2015 : Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research Notification ::
CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MINING & FUEL RESEARC, Under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Jharkhand has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 03 Senior Research Fellow & Project Assistant posts. Eligible candidates may attend Interview on 30.12.2015 (www.cimfr.nic.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Date of Interview : 30th December 2015.
Post/Vacancy Details :
- Project Assistant Level-I – 01 post
- Project Assistant Level-II – 01 post
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 post
Education Qualifications :
- Diploma in Mining Engineering with 55% marks merit (Sr.No.1 post).
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech) in Mining Engineering/Master Degree in Geology/Applied Geology with 50% marks merit (50% marks for SC/ST Categories) from recognized Institution (Sr.No.2,3 posts).
Age Limit :
|Post name||Age limit|
|Project Assistant level-I||25 years|
|Project Assistant level-II||28 years|
|Senior Research Fellow||32 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant level-I||Rs.9000/-|
|Project Assistant level-II||Rs.13000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.18000/-|
Selection Mode :
Shortlisted candidates selection will be based on Personal Interview Performance skills.
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Applicants should be submit full details of application, affixed recent passport size color photograph, all Original certificates, one set of photocopies submit at the time of an Interview Venue.
Venue : CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR), Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826 015.
Also Read :