CIBA Recruitment 2016 Young Professional II
ICAR-Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture (CIBA), has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Young Professional- II post. The Eligible candidates may attend the Interview on 10th May 2016 at 10:00 AM.
- Date of Interview held on 10th May 2016 at 10:00 AM.
- Young Professional II (01) post
- The candidates should possess post Graduate Degree in Marine Biology, Aquaculture, Fisheries, Science, and Chemistry.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 21 years and the maximum of 45 years as on last date of application from. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- The candidate consolidated of Rs. 25000/- per month
- The candidate selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may attend the Interview along with the prescribed application format along with original photocopies of the certificates along with pass port size photograph on 10th May 2016 at 10:00 AM.
Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture (CIBA), No. 75, Santhome High Road, RA puram, Chennai – 600 028.
Visit Official Website