Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2016 Director Fisheries Jobs
Chhattisgarh Public service Commission (CPSC), has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 05 Assistant Director Fisheries posts. The Eligible candidates may apply online application format on or before 1st April 2016 to 30th April 2016.
- The online registration is only valid from 01st April, 2016 to 30th April, 2016 till 11.59 PM.
- The correction of online application form will be made from 03rd May, 2016 to 09th May, 2016 by 11.59 PM.
- Assistant Director Fisheries (05) posts
- The candidates must have the M.Sc /Degree in fisheries or equivalent.
- The age would be in between twenty eight (28) years to thirty two (32) years for GEN caste but for Chhattisgarh resident the upper age limit would be relaxed according norms.
- The candidates salary Rs.15600-39100+ 5400/- per month.
- The candidates application fee Rs.400/- for all categories of candidates via Debit card, Credit card, or Internet Banking.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 1st April 2016 to 30th April 2016 along with resent passport size photo copies and relevant documents. And the candidates should have registered their application profile at the CGPSC official website www.psc.cg.gov.in.