Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2015 : Chennai Corporation Notification ::
CHENNAI CORPORATION has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 132 Assistant Engineer & other posts (under Chennai Engineering & Health Services) on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply through offline Application reach on before 31.12.2015 (www.chennaicorporation.gov.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Application receiving last date : 31st December 2015.
Date of Written Examination : 23rd January 2016 at 10 am to 12.00 pm.
Post/Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No.of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||07|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||31|
|3||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||23|
|4||Sanitary Inspector (HD)||71|
Education Qualifications :
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) :
- B.Tech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering/Mechatronics (OR)
- Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) pass under Mechanical Engineering Branch.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) :
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering/BE in Civil/Structural Engineering (OR)
- Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) pass under Civil Engineering Branch.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering/Computer Science (OR)
- Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) pass under Electrical Engineering Branch.
Sanitary Inspector :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry combination Group subjects
- PG Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course conducted by Institutions recognized by the Government.
- Must have computer Applications course certificate.
Age Limit :
The General categories age limit will be minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years & minimum 18 years for the SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC/DC/BC/BCM categories (no maximum age limit) completed as on 01.07.2015.
Selection Mode :
- Written (Main) Examination (Objective type questions) & Oral Test – 100 marks
- Interview & Records – 10 marks
Examination Fee :
Eligible candidates must have to pay examination fee Rs.500/- and no fee charges for SC/ST/Destitute Widow/PH categories.Fee paid by Bank Demand Draft (at any Nationalized Banks) drawn in favour of The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai, payable at Chennai.
Visit official Website
Download Application Form
How to Apply :
Candidates are requested to download the application from official Website and duly fill in & signed along with self attested copies of Certificates/ Testimonials, fee receipt send to The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai, Amma Maligai, (Ripon Building campus) No.16, E.V.R.Salai, Chennai-600 003.
Also Read :