CGHS, Chennai Notification 2014-Pharmacist (Allopathy) Vacancies : CGHS (Central Government Health Scheme), Chennai has issued Notification for Recruitment of 10 Pharmacist (Allopathy) & other Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 30days from date of Advertisement Publication through offline (www.cghschennai.tn.nic.in). Further details regarding Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Prescribed Application receiving last date : 30days from date of Advertisement Publication.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- 10+2 Standard with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution and Must be Registered Nurse and Mid-wife Nursing Council certificate and one year post qualification experience for Staff Nurse posts.
- 10+2 in Physics/Chemistry Biology Combination Group and Diploma in Pharmacy with Pharmacy Council Registration certificate for Pharmacist Post.
- Graduation in Ayurvedic Pharmacy or Diploma in Ayurvedic pharmacy course Ayurvedic Pharmacist posts.
- 10+2 Standard pass and Two years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife course with Registered as Auxiliary Nurse Midwife with the respective Nursing council certificate for A.N.M Nurse Post.
- Matriculation pass and Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology (MLT) from recognized Institution for Laboratory Assistant Posts.
Age Limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Staff Nurse||21-35 years|
|Pharmacist (Allopathy)||18-30 years|
|Ayurvedic Pharmacist||20-30 years|
|A.N.M. Nurse||18-30 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Grade pay|
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may to apply through CGHS official Website and filled Application, affixed Passport size color photograph, attested certificates send on before 30 days from date of Advertisement Publication.