CECRI Karaikudi Recruitment 2016
CSRI – Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI),Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu State) has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 24 Senior Scientist , Technical Assistant posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application form for official website www.cecri.res.in on or before of the last date 28th March 2016.
- Advertisement No. 02/2016 Dated 27.02.2016
- Last date of receipt of online application is 28th March 2016.
- Last date of application for the posts of 06th April 2016.
Sl . No
Name of the posts
No of the posts
- Ph.D (submitted) in Chemistry/Electrochemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- ME/M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- Specialization in developing anticorrosive alloys for various industrial applications.
- Experience in preparation of electroplating/electroforming electrolytes/baths, Analysis of electroplating/electroforming baths, assisting to conduct experiments in electroplating/electroforming process.
- Fist class Dip in Electronics & Commn./Electronics & Instrumentation Engg/Technology of 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission or its equivalent with 2 years experience in maintenance and operation of R&D instruments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and communication/Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. With one year experience in handling instruments based on X-ray techniques, XRD, XPS, XRF, etc.
- PG diploma in Journalism/mass communications.
- Candidates’ age of the Scientist minimum 32 years and maximum of 37 years as on last date of application form.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the post is reserved for respective categories.
- Age relaxation to Physically Handicapped (PH) persons: Age relaxation of 10 years is allowed (total 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs in respect of the posts reserved for them) to blind, deaf-mute and orthopedically 8 handicapped persons for appointment to Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts/services.
The Institution is fixed for the basic salary of
- Senior Scientist Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3) Rs.72, 989/-
- Technical Assistant Rs.9300-34800 (PB-2) Rs.32, 667/-
- Scientists in Pay Band-3 are eligible for 2 additional increments (without DA) and Professional update allowance of Rs.10000/- per annum.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Personal Interview.
- The Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for ₹ 500/- (for Scientist / Sr.Scientist posts) / ₹ 100/- (for Technical Assistant posts) drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of "Director, CSIR-CECRI" payable at Karaikudi.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format as on last date 28th March 2016 application (Print-out) duly accompanied by self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, re-prints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (Post Code)” so as to reach the Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630 003, Tamil Nadu on or before 06.04.2016
Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:
- Demand Draft of Rs.500/- (for Scientist/Sr.Scientist posts) / Rs.100/- (for Technical Assistant posts) as application fee, where applicable.
- Coloured photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self Attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate
- Self Attested photocopies of education qualifications certificates.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Online Application Form for Technical Assistant
Online Application Form for Scientists