CDAC Silchar Recruitment 2016 Project Engineer Jobs
CDAC Silchar (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing), Assam has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Project Engineer-II, Project Engineer-I posts purely on contract basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 13th May 2016.
- Last date for Submission of Application form 13th May 2016
- Project Engineer-I
- Project Engineer-II
- 1st class BE / B Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with atleast 3 years of post qualification work experience.
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 year of post qualification work experience.
- DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
- Master in Technology (M Tech)/Master in Engineering (ME).
- Ph.D. in relevant domain.
The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 30 years and the maximum of 32 years as on last date of application form.
The candidate pay scale of Rs. 31000-37000/-
Candidates’ selection will be based on
- Written Test
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 13th May 2016 along with relevant documents and certificates for speed post to the address.
HR In charge
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Production Engineering building, NIT campus
Silchar – 788010, Assam