CCRUM, Delhi Notification 2014-Research Officer Vacancies : CCRUM (Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine), Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, Delhi has issued Notification for Recruitment of 07 Research Officer Posts, the eligible candidates can apply before 30days from date of Advertisement Publication through offline (www.ccrum.net). Further details regarding Fees, Pay Scale, notification file will be available now here.
Important dates remember :
Application submission last date : 30days from date of Advertisement Publication.
Posts and Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|3||Accountant (Internal Audit)||01|
Education Qualifications :
- MBBS Degree from recognized Medical Institution and Two years Research/Teaching experience in pathology subject (OR) Master Degree in Pathology from recognized University for Research Officer posts.
- Master Degree or Graduation/Diploma in Journalism with Three years experience in writing/editing/translation for Assistant Editor Post.
- Graduation in Commerce with five years Work experience or Graduation with SAS Examination pass for Accountant (Internal Audit) post.
- Master Degree/Ph.D in Statistics/Mathematics combination subjects with three years experience in Statistical work involving collection, compilation interpretation of statistical data for Investigator Posts.
- B.Com with three years experience in Accounts work in Govt./Semi Govt/ Public Undertaking/Recognized Institution for Junior Accountant Posts.
Age Limit :
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Research Officer||Rs.35 years|
|Assistant Editor||30 years|
|Accountant (Internal Audit)||35 years|
Pay Scale :
|Post Name||pay Scale||Grade pay|
|Accountant (Internal Audit)||Rs.9300-34800/-||Rs.4600/-|
Selection Process :
- Prescribed Qualification
Application Fee :
- General Categories – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/OBC categories – Rs.20/-
Fee in the form of Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director General, CCRUM (payable at New Delhi).
Visit official Website
How to Apply :
The Prescribed Application form download from official website and filled Application, supportive documents, DD copy, recent passport size color photographs sending a self-addressed envelope (23×10) stamped with postage stamp for the Rs. 10/- addressed to Administrative Officer, Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine, Jawahar Lal Nehru Anusandhan Bhawan, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opp-D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.