Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 Steno Jobs
The Calcutta High Court has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 32 Stenographer post on purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent. The Eligible candidates may apply trough the prescribed application format on or before 06th May 2016.
- Last date of Receipt of Application form is 06th May 2016
- Stenographer (31) posts
- Stenographer (Sports Quota) (01) post
- A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution.
- Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively.
- The candidate’s age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 32 years as on last date of application from. (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal only)
- The Pay Band Scale Rs. 7100 – 37600/- (PB-3) with minimum pay Rs. 9030/- and Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Selection M ode:
- The candidates’ selection test in Shorthand at the speed of 120 words per minute.
application fees of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 100/- for S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only) by Indian Postal Order, which must be purchased on a date after publication of advertisement, and drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format Eligible candidates may submit neatly hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of legal size (8.5” x 14”), addressed to the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, giving particulars as under :-
- Full name of the candidate (in capital letters),
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
For further announcements, all concerned are requested to follow the Court’s website www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.