BSF Recruitment 2016 Constable 622 Jobs
The Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, Border Security Force (BSF) has issued Employment Notification for the Recruitment of 622 Constable ASI (RM),AND HC(RO) posts on Direct Recruitment basis. the Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 15th July 2016.
- The Starting date of online Registration 16th June 2016.
- The Last date of online Registration 15th July 2016.
- The date of OMR based screening test is 25th Sept, 2016.
- The date of written exam is 18th Dec, 2016.
- The date of PET, PST, Documentation, & Final Medical exam is 20th March, 2016.
- Head Constable (470) posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (152) posts
- Matriculation or equivalent and two year Industrial Training institute Certificate in Radio and TV or Electronics or Intermediate or l0f2 or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution.
Assistant Sub Inspector
- Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government or
- l0+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of Fifty percent with selective subject being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board or University or Imitation.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years as on last date of application form. Upper age relaxation for SC, ST & OBC serving BSF personnel and Central Government employees.
- The candidates pay scale of HC (RO) Rs.5200- 20,200/-(PB-D plus grade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month
- ASI (RM) and Rs.5200- 20,200/- (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on
- Written Examination
- (OMR) Based Screening Test
- Descriptive Test
- No fees for ST, BSF serving personnel, SC and Females but for others Rs.50 paid via DD with the name of Inspector General/ DIG/ Comdt at concerned SBI/ Post Office.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format on or before 15th July 2016 Self-attested photo copies ofeducarional qualifications and date of birth along admit cards. an) Valid photo identity card (viz. passport, Aadhar card, electoral photo identity card (EplC), pan card, Ucard issued by school college having srl no, other ID cards issued by stale/central got, driving license or nationalize bank passbook with photograph) and their original canonicates.
Note: the candidates may follow the further details official website www.bsf.nic.in
Download Official Notification Form
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form