BARC Recruitment 2016 Part Time Consultant
The Govt. of India, Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Department of Atomic Energy DAE Mumbai has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of Part-time Consultant post. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format 13th May 2016.
- Last date of Receipt of Application form is 13th May 2016
- Part-time Consultant (01) post
- MS/MD/DNB (Ophthalmology) from an institute recognised by MCI.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of not more than 35 years as on last date of application form.
- The candidates pay scale of Rs.665/- per hour incidental Expenses: Incidental expenses of Rs.350/- per visit subject to maximum of Rs.2, 800/- per month.
- The Selection will be made by an appropriate Selection Committee.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format may be forwarded along with attested copies of educational qualifications year-wise, Mark sheets, Passing, Degrees, experience, registration etc. to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094 on or before 13th May, 2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form