APVVP Recruitment 2016 Civil Assistant 152 Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP), Govt. of India has published a Notification for the Recruitment of 152 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist posts on Contract basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 13th April 2016 at 05:00 PM.
- Last date of receiving the application 13th April 2016 at 05:00 PM.
- Civil Assistant Surgeon specialist (152) posts
- Should have passed MBBS with Degree/PG Diploma or its equivalent exam from the college recognized by the Medical Counsel of India.
- The candidate should not have completed 40years of age as on the date of issue of notification as per G.O.Ms.NO. 295, General Administration (Services – A) Dept, Govt of A.P. The following relaxations are allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit.
- For S.Cs, S.Ts & BCs 5 years, for ex-service men 3 years, disabled persons 10 years.
- Consolidated Pay per month 100% Gross Salary (Pay + D.A + H.R.A).
- The selection of the candidates will be on Interview.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format shall be submitted in person or through registered post or by hand to the Commissioner APVVP, Hyderabad, Sultan Bazaar, Koti , Hyderabad on or before 13.04.2016 by 5 : 00 .P.M.
- Scanned, self attested applications along with required documents may also be sent through mail to the mail Id firstname.lastname@example.org However hard copies of application forms along with attested copies of documents must be submitted, through registered post also to the address mentioned above in point ‘b’.
Download Official Notification File
Download Application Form