AIR INDIA Recruitment 2016 : Air India Notification ::
AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED, Wholly woned Subsidiary of Air India has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 26 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) posts on contract Basis. Eligible candidates may attend Interview on 21.03.2016 (www.airindia.in). Further details of Age, pay Scale, Fee & other details see on below..
Important Dates Remember :
Date of Interview : 21st March 2016 at 10 am to 04.00 pm.
Post/Vacancy Details :
|Sr.No.||Category Name||No.of Posts|
Education Qualifications :
- 12th Standard Examination pass in Physics/mathematics/Chemistry combination Group subjects from recognized Board.
- CAT-A/C- Valid License to cover A320 or A320 Family or B737-200 aircraft fitted with V2500 A1, A5 or JT8D-17/17A Engines (OR)
- CAT-V Valid License to cover A320 or A320 Family Aircraft or CAT-E or I or R License on B737-200 Aircraft.
Age Limit :
|Category Name||Age limit (01.02.2016)|
|Ex.Serviceman||45 years+3 years relaxation for Services (Above 6 months)|
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates monthly Income rate 1.28 Lakhs.
Selection Mode :
Applicants selection made will be on basis of Interview Performance skills.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC categories – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex.Serviceman – Nil, Payable through Bank Demand Draft in favor of Air India Engineering Services Limited, Payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply :
Eligible applicants may attend interview along with Original Education, Experience, Age proof, NOC for Govt. Employees, Bio-Data formant Application, latest passport size color photograph, one set of Photocopies.
Venue : Maintenance Training Organisation, Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Mascot Hotel, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033.
Also Read :