AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2016 Junior Resident
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand State) has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 70 Junior Resident posts. The Eligible candidates may apply through the online application format on or before 06th May 2016.
- Last date for Submission of online application is 06th May 2016
- Junior Resident (70) posts
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- The candidates’ age limit should be the minimum of 30 years as on last date of application form. Relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay 5400 + NPA.
The selection will be on the basis of the
- Written Exam
The application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates) (Non refundable). No application fee is applicable for OPH candidates.
How to Apply:
The Eligible candidates may apply through online application format Candidate must submit the essential documents including the printed hard copy of online application form only by speed post / registered post The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscribed “Application for the Post of ______ at AIIMS Rishikesh”. Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS) Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand on or 06th May 2016 .
Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS) Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand