Agharkar Research Institute Recruitment 2016 JRF
MACS-Agharkar Research Institute, Pune has issued a Notification for the Recruitment of 01Junior Research Fellow post on temporary basis. The Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application format on or before 13th April 2016.
- Last date of receipt of application 13th April 2016
- Date of Display the short listed candidates for interview 18th April 2016
- Date Of Interview held on 26th April 2016 at 10:00AM
- Junior Research Fellow (01) post
- M.Sc.- 1st Class M.Sc. in Microbiology
- CSIR/UGC NET or ICAR-NET or GATE Qualified.
- Hands on experience in anaerobic Microbiology/ Molecular biology.
- The candidates age limit should be the 28 years, relaxation by 5 years for SC, ST and female candidates and & 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Monthly stipend Rs.25, 000/- + HRA (JRF)
- The candidates’ selection will be based on Interview
- Application fee of Rs.50/-, payable by Demand Draft only in favor of Agharkar Research Institute, Pune.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute’s website http://www.aripune.org., along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority Demand Draft reach to MACS- Agharkar Research Institute, C.G.Agharkar Road, Pune- 411004 on or before 13-04-2016.
Download Official Notification File
Visit Official Website
Download Application Form