Bank of India has Released provisionally selected for the post of General Banking Officer in JMGS-I-IBPS CWE PO/MT-V - 2016-17. So Eligible Candidates Check Selected list now Available from the Official website of BOI or Check the link given below. Please CLICK here for the list of candidates along with their proposed initial posting zone and also the zone where they have to report for pre recruitment formalities, including medical.
Contact details of the Zones are available at Branch Locator on our website.
Candidates have to produce the following documents/certificates in original with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of reporting for pre-recruitment formalities..
- All your certificates/Mark sheets pertaining to SSC /Matriculation, HSC, Degree Examination, Computer course etc.
- Three Character Certificate of latest date, out of which one (preferably) from Principal / Head of the Department of the College / University last attended / Present Employer and remaining two character certificates from Gazetted Officers or Bank Officers, not related to you.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable in central government format. OBC candidate should bring the OBC non creamy layer Certificate in Central government format for the period mentioned in the IBPS Notice.
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Photo Identity proof
- 10 copies of Passport size photographs uploaded in online application and affixed on call letters.
- Any other documents as may be required.
GENERAL MANAGER (HR)Advertisements